We at Pure Wander aim to be one of the best travel blogs on the web for those who love to wander in packs. In order to bring content to our readers on the regular and for completely free, we form partnerships with brands to help pay the bills.
Some of our blog posts may:
- Include products that have been given to me or staff members complimentary in exchange for advertorial or an impartial review
- Include affiliate links (if you buy the product we mention, we get a small percentage of the sale)
- Include travel stories that are part of a sponsored trip or media trip (we receive free hotels, flights or tours in exchange for our time and coverage)
- Include links to companies who we collaborate with in exchange for compensation
But of course, our number one goal at Pure Wander is to bring honest stories about traveling worldwide to you. No matter we work with, we strive to be real, professional and approachable in all our content. If you’re ever in doubt, you are welcome to e-mail me at [email protected] anytime with questions or concerns.
– Eileen Cotter Wright, owner and blogger at PureWander.com